I met this adorable girl on the blogosphere who shared the passion for food and creating something worth a million pictures.
After a few comment exchanges, I got to know that she is from my hometown too and in fact we have common friends too :D Its a small small world.
As she is setting sail towards her D-Day lets wish her all the best and give all our love. :) Here are the rules for this virtual Bridal shower.
- You must cook and post the recipe on your blog.
- Use of the logo and linking to this blog post is mandatory.
- Add the link to Charul's Blog
- Like and Follow The Lantern Kitchen on facebook.
- The event is open for participants in India only as there is a give-away.
- The recipe can be of any cuisine and follow any method of cooking.
- Looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. Your post has to be between **Jan 3, 2014 and 15 Feb, 2014.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Send a mail to thoushaltcook(at)gmail(dot)com with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as _Virtual Bridal Shower Event.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.
Now the giveaway is a box of 12 decadent homemade biscottis from The Lantern Kitchen, which is my startup from home. I shall pick 1 Winner of this giveaway randomly and send the gift.
So roll up your sleeves and lets see what you got :)
Powered by Linky Tools.
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list.